Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you :)!!!

 
Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

My Nominations
Sooo I honestly just spent like 1000000 hours looking through all the blogs I follow and wasn't able to come up with 15 "NEWish" bloggers so I went into my favorites and picked from there. So many of you have been blogging for a long time!! Holy eff where have I been?! lol I'm officially going on a following frenzy I know that there's soo many of us out there I just have to find them!! :) I legit read every blog I follow so it takes me even longer because I don't just see a nail blog and follow it I have to be interested in what you have to say and like the stuff you post! I don't always comment which is really bad on my end but if I ever see a comment on my blog I try to ALWAYS respond... So I couldn't come up with 15 but these are the 12 that I follow regularly
Here are My Nominations:
I'll be contacting you Chickies soon :)

My 7 VERY RANDOM facts about me :)

1.   I love to color my hair crazy colors as I'm writing this blog I have dye on my head!! lol this is the color that its gonna be!
 

2.    My Favorite 3 favorite things:
               -the color Pink & Turquoise if its PINK I want it NOWWW!!  
               -Hello Kitty [I'm a little obsessed!!}
               -Lil Wayne [I own every mixtape and album he's ever come out with}
3.    I LOVE Bachata music but I listen to almost every genre except (classical,opera, etc...)
4.    I make random late night trips to Walgreens to buy nail polish and the best El Faro Bakery Peanut Brittle Bars they're like my crack lol I cant eat more then half of it or else Iget so hyper I cant sleep!!
5.     I have 15 tattoos and 10 piercing
6.     I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland {the Madd Hatter is my favorite] I have a quote tattooed on my arm"Have you any idea why a Raven is like a Writing desk?"
7.     I've lived in Florida my entire life I was born in Ft. Lauderdale then I was adopted and raised in West Palm Beach :)
    "Thank you to the MOON and BACK"  
Id like to thank my "Nerd Cookie" of a friend Heidi @http://diypolish.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for this award it means alot I just started my blog a month ago and didn't think I was gonna have a following but she said "Just make the damn blog, and if I'm your only follower I'll follow you till the end!" lol so getting nominated is kinda like a big deal
 
xoxo,
Meatball [lol inside joke}

1 comment: