Friday, April 27, 2012

Nail mail and kinda bad news:(

Hey ladies I'm soooo sorry for not posting for the past few days I've really been going through it i almost lost my Reese but she had surgery yesterday and seems to be doing SOOO much better.
I regret to inform you that this post isn't gonna have any nail art :(...... BUUUUUUT i did get NAIL MAIL!!!!!!! On FaceBook I'm in like 6 different Nail groups and my absolute FAVORITE one is Florida Polish Society --you can click the name and it will like you to the group just send a request and become part of this amazing group of girls :) and the Lovely (Jody Bennett Alu) owner of the group makes her own polish, jellies, etc... and you can see and purchase them on her directly(www.soflajo.com) or on her ETSY(www.etsy.com/SoFlaJo)!!!  they are AMAZINGGGG she was generous enough to send me one to review and i ADORREEEEEEEEE it!!!!! i beyond adore it, i did my moms manicure last night (i don't have a picture because she had to run back to the vet but i did swatch it) and she is absolutely in LOVE :) its cute as is or over a color polish :)below are a few swatches i did I'm  definitely going to buy more from her i almost don't want to use it because i don't want to ever run out !!! lol




This is the unveiling of my NAIL MAIL
The adorable packaging
her business card and a little Bio about Jody 
Pink Lady this is the jelly i received
And as an extra a NEON Barrette I'm obsessed with Neon ANYTHING!!! the flash blurred it out but its a hibiscus flower






1 comment:

  1. How is Reese doing? She's a very pretty girl. I hope she is all better soon.

    ReplyDelete