Friday, April 13, 2012

Hot Pink Cupcake Nails

this week i have a bunch of friends and family that are having birthdays so i decided to do a little nail art in homage to them :). i absolutely ADORE my little cupcakes. The hot pink is one of the polishes i bought last week on my Polish Haulage post{you can click the link to read that post] and i ABSOLUTELY LOVVVVEEE IT! when i swatched it it wasn't the same as it is on my nails i liked the swatch but it just seems soooo much brighter on my nails then on my swatch and for $1.99 you cant beat that! this polish is not like most neons that are sheer and usually have a little shimmer in them and turn matte when they dry. this one has NO shimmer and is SUUUPPEERRRR creamy which is hard to find. Have any of you tried Chelly before and if so do you like it as much as i do? Whats your favorite brand for neons?

Please dont forget follow my blog i always follow back & pass it along to friends. i love to hear from you guys and when i get to enough followers im going to start doing giveaways and other fun stuff :) if you havent seen yet im doing a "Nail Challenge Collab" with Heidi @ diypolish.blogspot.com in the month of May {Summer Nail Challenge Link] so check it out!!! i cant wait to see what you guys are gonna come up with!
Polish used:
{Hot Pink]
Chelly- #72
{Base For my cupcake]
Orly- Bare Rose 



2 comments:

  1. Lmao thank you :) I have exciting news txt me when you get a second <3

    ReplyDelete