Sunday, April 8, 2012

Orange Creamsicle Nails

The inspiration for these nail is really random i'm on a super strict diet for my surgery and i cant eat ANYTHING... which trust me is as depressing as it sounds!! anyway i was walking down the frozen food isle at Publix and i saw my alllllll time favorite Edy's Orange & cream fruit bars!!!ughhhh they're soo good :) before i started this "LIFE CHANGE" i could eat 2 or 3 in a day. But now i know better so to pay homage to my never to be eaten again bars i did my nails in little oranges and the white french is the cream :) hope you girlys' enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to contact me   
 Left
Right


Polish used:


[Orange}
L.A Colors(color craze)- Shock 567
[White}
Sinful colors- Snow me white
[Pink for the French}
Orly- Bare Rose


*all the nail art was done with acrylic paint.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you :) they took a little while because of drying but they're SUPER EASY

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so incredibly cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete